Obviously since you are most probably reading this on Github, Github will form the major part of the workflow for contributing to this package.
See also: CONTRIBUTING.md
Contributors and Significant Contributors
All contributions are welcome. However, there is a new class of contributor, called Significant Contributors.
A Significant Contributor is one who has shown deep understanding of how the library works and/or its environs. Here are examples of what constitutes a Significant Contribution:
- Wrote significant amounts of documentation pertaining to why/the mechanics of particular functions/methods and how the different parts affect one another
- Wrote code, and tests around the more intricately connected parts of Gorgonia
- Wrote code and tests, and have at least 5 pull requests accepted
- Provided expert analysis on parts of the package (for example, you may be a floating point operations expert who optimized one function)
- Answered at least 10 support questions.
Significant Contributors list will be updated once a month (if anyone even uses Gorgonia that is).